We hope you are doing well during these unexpected times. The DS has been looking for ways to support PhD students during this challenging period.
We would like to invite you to the Webinar Coping under COVID-19 on June, 1st from 10:30 to 11:30.
The Webinar will be held via zoom and we will send you the link a week before it takes place.
The aim is to offer you tips and techniques to navigate while the world is on hold. During this webinar, we will cover how to:
- build a toolbox for wellbeing
- cope with loneliness and isolation
- develop healthy habits and routines
- get good sleep
Your hosts for the webinar will be:
- Dr Deborah Rupert, Coach for scientists – https://deborahrupert.com/
- Dr Frida Rångtell, Sleep educator – https://www.slumra.nu/
To register please use your institutional email to fill in this Google form (link opens in a new tab)
Once you register, a Zoom link will be sent to you a week before the webinar.
Stay safe and take care of yourselves.
Have a very nice day!
Chalmers Doctoral Students Guild (DS) – We are here for you!