Doktorandsektionen invites you to an online workshop series for PhD students: “Navigate academia and maximize your potential”.
Join us for a workshop series to:
- Grow your self-leadership to maximize your potential and navigate academia
- Review your needs and your competences
- Get Tools to improve your sleep and implement healthy routines
- Develop Strategies to manage your stress and develop resilience
- Design a manifesto for your continued career
Here’s the program of this workshop series:
Your hosts for this workshop series will be:
- Dr Mette Anthonsen, executive coach, PCC http://www.imparo.se/
- Dr Frida Rångtell, Sleep educator – https://www.slumra.nu/
- Dr Deborah Rupert, Coach for scientists – https://www.deborahrupert.com/
The Webinar will be held via zoom and we will send you the link the day before it takes place.
To register please use your institutional email at https://forms.gle/Tc2fRJ6rGn3CEcex5
The registration deadline is the 22nd of September, to give you time to do the preparatory work before the first day.